- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a marketer who loves web technology or a developer who loves to transmit his/her passion for web technologies to clients. You are a good fit, if you are a sharp mind, that gathers and analyses marketing & business needs and translates into efficient marketing solutions. Translating marketing planning and processes into workflows, is a task you are good at. We want you to have you in our team, if you are looking for a role where you are responsible for designing, building, testing and execution of efficient marketing campaigns within marketing automation technologies - being a liaison between marketing and IT.
Your background is related to Multi-Channel Marketing, Closed-Loop Marketing Processes, Data Mining, Analytic Concepts/Technologies and Marketing Strategy, then we would like to get to know you. You consider yourself as a person that understands the drivers of marketing performance and metrics- Netcentric is the perfect place to prove this!
Netcentric may probably feel like home for you, if you are flexible, even when choosing your working spot anew everyday. The Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions sounds basically familiar to you, but you are willing to further extend that. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor it is for us.
What do we require?
- Solid understanding of website/internet technologies
- Based on your experience you have a solid gut feel on what is feasible and reachable given time, budget, platform and resource limitation
- Being able to develop strategies for data management in digital marketing
- A proven record in web application project management and delivery in several vertical industries
- Familiar with Marketing Technology services (DMP, DSP, tag management, digital analytics tools)
- Ability to write data integration concepts
- Good Java Script / HTML / CSS know how
- Specification for Digital Analytics
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to define detailed functional and technical specifications, develop use cases, flow diagrams, and wireframes
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German language
- You know how to sustain and extend a client mandate
- Travelling is not an issue for you
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- You are able to read, develop, troubleshoot and debug Java and API technologies
- Detailed experience in Online Marketing campaign and performance management
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing systems and technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Webtrekk, Intelliad, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AEM, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Drupal, etc.)
- Deep understanding of at least two vertical markets
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Dynamic and international team
- Supported gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- Training & Development
- Badge System & Coaching