- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AutoReqId 39126Title Medical Information Analyst Italy/SpainCity Cork CityState / Province CorkRegion Europe; Middle East; AfricaCountry IrelandCompany Overview The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Since then, the scope of GBS Cork has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information. This growth, outside of Finance, is in addition to continued growth in our original Finance scope.
This means that we have a diverse group of employees from finance professionals to HR professionals to medical professionals and event planning experts. The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse. This is enhanced by every employee in the GBS and championed by the GBS committees – Sports & Social, Culture Club, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health & Safety, Food and Diversity & Inclusion.
The GBS was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement. The GBS Lilly Management Team is currently looking for you if you have a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking mindset. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team.
Lilly enjoys a strong reputation for quality and consistent focus on employee development. We make it our mission to attract the best people and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build an exceptional and fulfilling career. In addition to being part of a great dynamic team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. We provide an open, transparent and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.Responsibilities • The role of a Medical Information Analyst is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
• Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
• Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
• Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
• Maintain and enhance Lilly product and organizational knowledge.
• Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
• Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
• Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction 39126BRBasic Requirements: Education and Experience • Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
• Fluency in English & Spansih and/or Italian language, essential. Portuguese, desirable.
• Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
• Good time management skills
• Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queriesAdditional Skills/Preferences Personal Attributes
• Ability to proactively, effectively analyse & resolve problems
About the company
Lilly makes medicines that help people live longer, healthier, more active lives. We were founded by Eli Lilly in
1876, and are now the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world.