- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client a successful company is looking for a Medical Writer with scientific writing skills and bags of creativity.
Your role will be to:
- Write compelling science and medical education communications
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals, anticipating their needs and acting independently as an expert in the field
- Grow our portfolio and people and help to shape the future of our company
- Prefererably a PHD or Masters in science or medicine
- At least 3 years? experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within a
medical communications agency
- Confident, proactive, good relationship building skills and team player
- Proven ability to lead projects in a motivating way and manage capacities effectively
- Self motivated, adaptable and goal orientated
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, fluency in other languages is beneficial
- Willing to travel to client sites
About the company
We know finding the right job or candidates for the job can be difficult and time consuming.
As a leading employment and staffing agency, JobPilot has the connections to find you the perfect career or the ideal candidate.