- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hanson Regan has immediate requirement for Move Manager (Senior)/Datacenter/(Databases MSSQL) in Dusseldorf, Germany
Move Manager (Senior)/Datacenter/(Databases MSSQL)
Conducted an RfP for global datacenter services. There will be a transition from the incumbent Datacenter supplier to the new one to shift all applications and services. Based on the results and definitions of the associated transition streams like architecture, governance, the execution team has to move the around 1500 applications and services to the new environment. This includes SAP, NonSAP, Domino applications based on Linux and Windows. The main focus is on Oracle and MSSQL based applications, guiding the application owners to the new environment and clarify the technical issues with the new provider.
- Independent coordination of the execution team for MSSQL - related applications on Linux and Windows Servers.
- Evaluate independently the necessary given information for the transition and verify it with the providers and the application owners.
- Plan the move and support the application owners and the testing teams during the final test.
- Prepare the necessary documents for the hand-over to the internal data center team.
- This workflow has to be repeated for each MSSQL application to be moved to the new provider.
- ms project