- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Google Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms (such as Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform) and/or product partnerships (such as Maps, Google+, Play and Wallet).
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
Professional Services (gPS) supports users worldwide with consultative services, technical and product expertise, and an understanding of our customer’s needs and goals, allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions. The mSite Technical Specialist team provides in-region technical support for emerging mobile products and technologies.
As a mSite Specialist Engineer, you will provide technical support for emerging technologies and act as a trusted advisor for our top partners, comfortably consulting on or producing code and having strategic technical conversations with a client CTO. You will lead implementations for a variety of our product lines and build robust processes, systems, tools, and documentation, working closely with the Product teams
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Internet products and technologies.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers of all levels.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working on Internet products and technologies with knowledge of progressive web apps and accelerated mobile pages.
- Ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfortably presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent business judgment, data analysis, data-drive decision making, problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Consult on and implement innovative and scalable mobile solutions using Google’s suite of mobile products, especially on mobile Web technologies (e.g., progressive web apps, accelerated mobile pages, and payments).
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
- Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges faced by our clients.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
- Perform implementation review, and analyze/optimize client product mix to ensure their success.
- web development
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate