- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Operations GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Is engineering part of your DNA? Are you looking for a new challenge in the industry? Do you love aeronautics and want to help us design & manufacture
the best aircraft in the world? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the aerospace industry? Then Airbus for you, is the place to be!
For Airbus in Hamburg and Bremen we have multiple vacancies for ENGINEERS (d/f/m) in FUSELAGE DEVELOPMENT at the earliest possible date.
You will join the Forward & Aft Fuselage (FAF) engineering team responsible for the
customized engineering of the structure and system installation on all Airbus aircraft for the German perimeter. We design and customize our products to meet airline and passenger needs, and accompany
the final product until its deployment into service and beyond. By taking part in the digital transformation process at Airbus, you will enhance your digital skills and increase your know-how about aircraft development.
Airbus is undergoing a significant digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies and targets a major efficiency breakthrough across the program and product life cycle . We are looking for YOUR experience, YOUR open-minded attitude and YOUR entrepreneurial & innovative mind-set.
Even if you are not that experienced, you are invited to promote yourself to these exciting positions!
We are looking forward to get to know you!
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks for/with unique services and products
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives
- Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
- Flexible working hours & places
- Compatibility of work and family life
- Attractive remuneration
- Company Pension Scheme
- Good connections to public transport and local parking facilities
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
What will be your tasks?
- Contribute to process improvement or product development projects for complex fuselage issues
- Enrich our development team with your own ideas and inspirations
- Collaborate to realize product requirements with analysis & technical assessment, proof of concepts, specification and innovative new ideas
- Align integrated solutions and optimized future work practices as an essential member of a multi-functional team
- Collaborate with other Airbus sites and worldwide external partners and suppliers for engineering services and fuselage use cases
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Who are we looking for?
- You are educated to Bachelor degree level (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautics or a related discipline OR
- You have finished a further training as technician (d/f/m) with first work experience
- You bring the knowledge and sense of digitization methods and tools, digital automation and industry 4.0
- You are characterized by a positive and collaborative working approach and by passion for using software and front line technology to solve problems
- You have an open-minded attitude and the desire to help drive change
- You bring along an entrepreneurial & innovative mind-set and the ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- If you have any knowledge of LEAN/AGILE methods it would be advantageous
- Any level of knowledge and experience in project management is appreciated
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English; other languages are appreciated
If you are familiar with
any of the following areas, you should apply to us:
• Structure Design & Strength
• Strength Calculation - Static and/or Fatigue & Damage Tolerance