- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You?ll Do
- Be the technical point of contact for our ERP application (NetSuite)
- Architect, design, build, and deliver optimized NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting (2.0), integration & support case resolution
- Stay ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Perform technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed
- Work with management, Product Managers and Finance business customers to scope work and produce estimates
- Adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills
- Balance multiple projects and contending priorities
- Bachelor's degree preferably in computer science or equivalent years of industry experience
- 5+ years of Industry Experience with emphasis with NetSuite Development experience with SuiteScript and Integrations
- Experience with data migration preferred
- Good understanding and hands on experience on the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF)
- NetSuite Certification such as SuiteCloud Developer Certification and SuiteCommerce Developer Certification preferred
- Ability to write and review SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0) from scratch. Extensive understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteBuilder,workflows and Map-Reduce. SuiteCommerce Advanced experience a plus
- Expertise in Boomi and prior experience in building NetSuite integrations with Boomi
- Deep understanding of NetSuite Architecture and related technologies
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking skills. High attention to detail is needed
- You have a fundamental understanding of SOX, Segregation of Duties and Information Technology General Controls
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.