- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our simple to use cloud-based, cross-platform web, mobile and desktop applications like GoToMeeting, LastPass, join.me, GoToMyPC, Rescue, and GoToAssist among others make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers, and products anywhere, anytime. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
A recognized market leader in Communications and Collaboration, LogMeIn has a broad portfolio of products that create simpler, more intelligent ways for people to meet, market and train to deepen relationships and drive better outcomes. These include award winning products such as join.me, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, Grasshopper and OpenVoice. LogMeIn’s combined communication and collaboration products support over 20 million users, with over 900 million conferencing minutes a month contributing to over 7 million meetings per month, and over 12 billion voice minutes per year.
About the role
In this fast paced and exciting sales role, you will be tasked with achieving new business and growth sales quotas. A significant amount of leads come through our “Freemium” business model, which allows prospects to download free trials of our products. The successful candidate will follow up on these leads, qualify the opportunity, uncover primary technical and business needs, and communicate how the appropriate LogMeIn solutions can meet those needs and solve the prospects problems. We are looking for closers who bring a level of sophistication, style, and grace into the already stellar sales organization.
- Make calls to prospective customers who have downloaded a free trial of our solution to uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyer’s purchasing process
- Ask technical questions and initiate detailed product discussions
- Uncover customer needs beyond what may have been initially obvious to the prospect
- Provide live web demonstrations of our solutions to prospects
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota
- Hit expected call activity metrics
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline
- Provide an accurate forecast
- Document activity accurately in Salesforce.com
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Follow up on uncovered sales opportunities Qualifications
- 2+ years sales experience handling full sales cycle
- Ability to speak English andGerman to a native level
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong Business acumen and curiosity about the prospects business
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical expertise
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred About
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen