- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Accompanies physician into patient exam room to transcribe history, physical exam and procedures as stated by the physician during interview and exam of patient.
2. Signs and dates all entries in the medical record appropriately to identify role as Medical Scribe.
3. Tracks status and results of lab, x-ray or other evaluations completed on patient.
4. Communicates with physicians and mid-level providers within the practice in a timely and efficient manner .
5. Demonstrates knowledge of physical, intellectual, psycho-social, developmental tasks, major fears and stressors significant for each age group served while providing a safe environment of care and recognizing safety risk considerations for each age group served.
6. Demonstrates courteous behavior, gives clear directions, maintains standards in regards to personal appearance, introduces themselves properly to the patient, and treats all patients with dignity and respect.
7. Perform front office duties to provide coverage as needed
8. Demonstrates excellent customer services skills and supports the model of patient and family centered care
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.