- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Accompanies physician into patient exam room to transcribe history, physical exam and procedures as stated by the physician during interview and exam of patient.
2. Signs and dates all entries in the medical record appropriately to identify role as Medical Scribe.
3. Tracks status and results of lab, x-ray or other evaluations completed on patient.
4. Communicates with physicians and mid-level providers within the practice in a timely and efficient manner .
5. Demonstrates knowledge of physical, intellectual, psycho-social, developmental tasks, major fears and stressors significant for each age group served while providing a safe environment of care and recognizing safety risk considerations for each age group served.
6. Demonstrates courteous behavior, gives clear directions, maintains standards in regards to personal appearance, introduces themselves properly to the patient, and treats all patients with dignity and respect.
7. Perform front office duties to provide coverage as needed
8. Demonstrates excellent customer services skills and supports the model of patient and family centered care
About the company
We know finding the right job or candidates for the job can be difficult and time consuming.
As a leading employment and staffing agency, JobPilot has the connections to find you the perfect career or the ideal candidate.