- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
- social media
About the company
At KeenRecruit we are keen on bringing great people and great companies together throughout Germany. It's our role to provide jobseekers with offers that will help them flourish.