- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a HOTEL OPERATIONS MANAGER (m/w/d), starting August/September 2019 in Darmstadt!
In the role of operations manager we are looking for a manager with confidence, strong work ethic, dedication and a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to get the job done, whilst helping guests and team members and make the most of their stays.
Reporting to the HotelManager, your core purpose will be:
- Be knowledgeable of hotel rates and terms of business, taking every opportunity to up sell rooms with the aim of achieving maximum occupancy at maximum rate.
- Be understanding about other functions such as finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining presence and communicating effectively at all levels within the hotel other key stakeholders
- Be able to foster collaboration with all stakeholders and has experience to influence others inside and outside of the organisation in a planned, well-informed way to ensure quality results.
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to completion and ensure deadlines are met
-Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent demands
-Ability to collaborate with others and act in an objective manner to stay on track to achieve goals.
- Assist guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner with registration and check out, ensuring that any special requirements are noted and passed to the appropriate department
- Take every opportunity to explain the facilities to our guests and potential guests
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with appropriately taking on the authority to resolve any concerns and requests raised
- Hotel reception experience
- Duty manager experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Customer focused “ No problem mentality”
- Smart professional appearance
- Passionate about Standards
- Keen eye for details
- Excellent organisational skills
- A sense of humour
- OPERA knowledge
- Preferably worked for extended stay hotel before
- Must speak fluent German and English
- customer service
- human resources