- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is looking to enhance and strengthen their business by bringing in an Operational Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company whilst utilising your numerical and technical skills within an Operations Analyst position. You should continually be looking for ways to improve current analytics and reporting, by developing new and existing solutions to help drive the function forward.
In this exciting opening you will use your team player ability and SQL knowledge to contribute to design, implementation and process development of the operations team. Exceptional ability to liaise with non-technical stakeholders within a financial services environment is key also presenting a fantastic opportunity to enhance your business partnering flair.
- Report and monitor the operational performance and effectiveness of collection strategies
- Collate, manipulate and analyse data to provide commercial insights
- Delivering dashboards, reports, KPI's and insights across a wide range of projects
- Manage end-to-end strategic initiatives for collections strategy
- Help to make data driven decisions
- Continually develop our approach to managing our customers who are in debt to minimise the time they are in arrears and maximise their chances of getting and remaining debt free
- Experience within an analytical collections position with financial services background
- Experience using SQL and BI Solutions
- Proven ability to translate analytics insights into effective strategy
- A strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter attitude with good organisational skills
- Technical background with ability to pick up new systems rapidly and regularly
- 30 days holiday allowance (with it increasing each year of service to up until 33 days, which includes Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, tea and coffee machine
- Quarterly Reward & Recognition evenings
- Workplace pension and cycle to work schemes
- Enjoyable working environment
- Training & NVQ programmes
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.