- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHING, GERMANY
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a P-3C Orion Manuf. Engineering - Work planner engine(d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Manufacturing Engineering”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Are you technically experienced and looking for a new professional challenge?
Do you have a passion for aviation and are very familiar with the procedures and regulations of a maintenance company?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team and are you motivated by the coordination of different functions?
Are you structured, committed, independent and customer-oriented?
Then join our growing team in Manufacturing Engineering P-3C Orion.
Your main tasks include:
- Independent creation of work plans and production instructions for maintenance work on the P-3C Orion aircraft, taking into account valid and approved documentation.
- Responsible for the implementation of design changes or changes to the valid regulations for P-3C Orion in work schedules and ensuring up-to-dateness.
- Creation of a work plan to eliminate malfunctions to ensure the production process P-3C Orion
- Development of technical solutions in the event of malfunctions, if necessary in coordination with the relevant engineering departments
- Clarification of problems in relation to work plans, material, documents and execution logic
- Calculation of standard times under consideration of time determination methods (MTM)
- Definition and optimization of manufacturing processes taking into account technical and economic aspects
- Interaction with all production and support areas as well as the responsible engineering areas
- Collaboration in future-oriented projects
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
- Completed technical training and further education to become a technician/master or a comparable professional experience
- Very good knowledge and experience in production planning/manufacturing engineering and sample installation
- Several years of experience in aircraft maintenance
- Experience in aviation and quality management (EN9100, EASA Part 145)
- Very good knowledge of the GAF T.O. system and the drawing system P-3C Orion
- Structured, independent working method
- Ability to foster team collaboration
- MS Office and SAP OPAL knowledge
- English :Fluent / Business fluent