- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Looking for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the fastest growing companies.
- Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end.
- Coordination with the business teams.
- Partnering the business on specific segments to create forecasts with clear assumptions, going behind the financial numbers to understand the key commercial drivers.
- Consolidation of the budgeted / forecasted main financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Updating rolling forecast model with actual monthly data.
- Understanding Cash requirements and forecast daily cash modelling.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management and board.
- Project analysis and reviewing key business cases.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Industry experience in FP&A role.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Building financial models.
- ms project
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.