- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in online and offline advertising sales and marketing.
- Experience growing client accounts for business partners.
- Experience with kids content within TV and/or video.
- Experience in online and offline advertising sales, marketing and business development.
- Experience with YouTube’s ad and measurement solutions.
- Understanding of Video, TV and kids market place. Profound experience in the TV business and kids content experience.
- Established relationships within the advertising industry and the relevant industry vertical.
- Passion for educating and leading digital development with business owners.
- Lead key account sales, sales support and scaled solutions for YouTube (YT) Kids by serving as product and sales expert across EMEA.
- Identify priority clients and pitch directly to clients/agencies. Partner with upfronts team on Display Video Incentives and other commitments. Scope incremental revenue opportunity and new advertiser verticals.
- Develop and execute scaled sales initiatives to drive YT Kids revenues by creating sales collateral, identifying potential leads, delivering training, creating cases and sharing best practices. Equip and educate sales teams across EMEA.
- Work closely with the Regional GTM team to Influence YouTube Kids product and ads roadmap by providing extensive feedback from the market.
- Manage cross-functional collaboration with Partnership, Marketing and PR teams. Partner closely with the Partnership team on content conversations, work with Market Insight teams to deliver research and proof points for YT Kids.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate