- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What's your future business
- Development and implementation of innovative solutions and strategies along the whole value chain
- Analysis, evaluation and optimization of business processes for our national and international clients in the consumer goods industry
- Active specialist involvement in market cultivation, client acquisition, offer preparation and presentation
- Assuming responsibility for (co-) project management activities with the prospect of further specialist and/or company responsibility
- Active support of internal knowledge management
- Location: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Basel Who are you?
- Years of experience within the consumer goods industry (production line and/or consulting)
- Excellent knowledge of economic analysis, conception, design and implementation of business processes along the value chain
- Experience in one of the following subject areas: Demand-driven SCM, integrated business planning & execution, advanced SC analytics, network etc.
- High client orientation as well as outstanding analytical thinking skills
- Very high IT affinity and good SAP SCM knowledge
- Above average degree
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in German and English What do we believe in?
Innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
Ready to join? Nicole Jurke is your Camelot contact: +49 621 86298 470
- ms project