- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us atwww.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/Abbottand on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott´s Global Information Service Division is looking for a
Program Manager E-Commerce (m/f/d)
based in Wiesbaden.
Description of Role
As a member of the Digital Solutions team, you will lead the delivery of e-commerce solutions supporting EMEA region. Responsibilities also include defining and e-commerce strategy for the region..
The Program Manager will work cross functionally to deliver next generation e-commerce solutions at Abbott.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Building a customer obsessed culture that focuses on customer success as its primary goal
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive e-commerce business needs, use cases and requirements
- Manages performance, coaches team members, and resources team appropriately to deliver on objectives while driving a culture of excellence
- Provide Agile best practices across the organization; this will include coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters, product owners, and developers
- Manage commerce websites to achieve an effective sales order management experience for external commerce users. This will include the setup of products/ stores/microsites and all content required to support effective support of external sales.
- Develops prioritization framework to optimize project delivery and ensure sufficient resource allocation
- Monitoring and managing project performance
- Develop processes that improve team productivity
- Establish frameworks to track milestones, goals and objectives, communicate progress and help identify issues early on
- Lead the delivery of Strategic E-commerce programs for EMEA
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in delivering e-commerce IT solutions in an enterprise digital landscape
- Minimum 6 years of e-commerce experience Digital product delivery experience preferred
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: e-commerce, Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management
- Excellent track record in delivering complex and cross functional programs involving multiple project manager
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead Agile Scrum teams
- Knowledge of software development practices (e.g. Agile/Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience and practical use of Magento required & thorough knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes), Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Understand and execute leadership concepts including but not limited to: pricing analysis, new item introductions, promotional planning and evaluation, consumer usage analysis.
- Incorporate offline purchase trends and behaviors into regular reporting focused on macro shopper trends that will influence our vision for the account.
- Knowledge of emerging retail strategy and technology (Omni-channel & Digital)
- Leverage relevant secondary research/data sources to identify & quantify business opportunities.
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
GIS Global Information Services
Germany Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.