- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Frankfurt am Main
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
Within the global Account Payments division, we are looking for you as Program Manager (m/f/d) in Frankfurt at the earliest opportunity. In this position, you will report directly to the Division Manager and will not be assigned to a specific team.
The Account Payments division provides services relating to the processing of payment transaction products for its bank customers, ranging from the technical processing of SEPA bulk payments to manual services in international payment transactions. Clients are spread over Europe. Project and program management plays a central role, especially in the further development of our services and products and the connection of (new) customers.
- You will carry out major projects/programmes and their sub-projects for the further development of our payment transaction processes and applications in a holistic and autonomous manner (internal projects and customer projects in the payments environment).
- You manage several projects in terms of content and budget and coordinate their joint achievement of objectives.
- You control the individual sub-topics of their planning and ensure delivery dates, budgets and quality.
- You are the contact person for (new) customer projects in the sales phase and represent equensWorldline within the scope of projects with our customers.
You coordinate the cooperation of your project with the group functions in the company (Sales,Finance, HR, Legal, Risk Management or Internal Audit).
- You interact with all internal and external stakeholders on an informal and formal basis. In your role you organize and chair project and or program board meetings to inform stakeholders and agree on your and your projects mandate
- You are willing and abel to travel to clients in Germany or abroad on a regular basis. This might include overnight stay on an occasional basis Your profile:
- You have a degree in economics or computer science.
- You have several years of professional experience in project management in a complex banking environment and have already successfully implemented projects of significant size on your own responsibility.
- You are experienced in the management of large-scale projects ( 3 million) and in the management of multidisciplinary project teams.
- You have experience in the area of financial services, preferably in national and international payment transactions.
- You have methodological skills in project management (e.g. PRINCE2).
- You have a good understanding of technical contexts.
- You are used to operating in a dynamic environment and to acting independently.
- You think and act in an entrepreneurial, result-oriented and structured manner.
- You are fluent in English and German, both spoken and written, and have a confident manner towards the customer.
- Practical experience in management consulting is an advantage. We offer you:
We offer you a challenging working environment in a growingglobal company with interesting, international tasks in technologically demanding markets.
You will find a dynamic and client focused environment with personal development opportunities.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
- ms project