- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Main duties and responsibilities:
- The main responsibilities of this role will involve checking and reviewing valuation results, individual member calculations, spreadsheet development other communications. You'll have the opportunities to present at regular client meetings including the illustration of our new market-leading pension scheme modelling software.
- Attend client meetings, taking an active role where applicable: Presenting actuarial findings, engaging with clients on relevant key issues
- Checking/reviewing a variety of actuarial calculations in the following areas: actuarial valuations, production of company accounting disclosures, individual benefits, PPF, levy, Bulk transfer, incentive exercises and de-risking projects
- Understanding the implications of the results of the above calculations in order to provide advice on matters such as contribution rates, levy reduction, liability reduction exercises.
- Nearly or newly qualified as an Actuary with experience working in the pensions industry
- Broad understanding of how pensions schemes operate, with an understanding of Pensions Legislation
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to prioritise and complete work in accordance to deadlines
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and able to explain complex issues in simplified terms to clients and more junior team members.
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, in particular Excel
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.