- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €50,000.00 - €80,000.00 gross per year
- GERMANY, BERLIN, KREUZBERG (10963)
React Developer (m/f/x) - Berlin (near Prenzlauer Berg)
This young but established client is developing and improving their own product and bringing something new to the market. For this task they are looking for another talented React Frontend Developer (m/f/x) in the heart of Berlin.
* Degree in Computer Science or similar qualification
* Good analytical skills, creative and motivated mind set J
* Frontend development of the own software and their two service apps in agile teams
* Develop with modern tools and frameworks such as React, React Native or Redux
* Cooperate with the UI / UX designers and the backend team
* Work on the overall architecture of the platform together with the Lead Architect
* Work with new technologies and turn an amazing idea into code
* Flat hierarchy with open doors for your ideas
* Be part of a team in which everyone is putting in their best effort
* Amazing office with everything you need with a location in the heart of the city centre in Berlin
* BBQs with the team on the balcony, socialising team events, fresh fruit & team lunches
* Chance to design & develop something new on the market and grow within the company
Join this team-oriented modern and international business in the time of their business growth and use this chance to become the face of this success when they bring something new to the market.
Send your CV or contact for further information:
Telefon: +49 307 675 97 321
Pearson Frank is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.
About the company
Pearson Frank are global leaders in Java, web, mobile, and PHP recruitment. Since 2016, we’ve worked with over 1,600 organizations in 57 countries to meet their staffing needs. Our 70+ consultants work in offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific to give you access to the best talent available.