- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Provide capital project management services and ownership of the real estate portfolio for Alcon sites in Europe
• Overall management of capital projects up to $100M / $120M aggregate
• Directly accountable for adherence to project budget and for reporting on budget to Sr. Management
• Directly accountable for establishing and maintaining schedule on major capital projects
• Responsible for design and scope development for the projects per customer requirements
• Responsible for the direction of the project through the construction phase and for controlling costs and change orders
• Assist Alcon MTO sites in Europe and the franchise engineering heads with CAPEX planning and CAR development
• Ownership of the real estate portfolio for the region. This includes assisting with property searches, term negotiation and management of lease renewals.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
• The ability to, fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English and German.
• 7 Years of Relevant Experience in Facilities Management
• 5 Years of Demonstrated Leadership
• 5-7 years directly related capital project management experience. Some experience with commercial real estate transactions – Desirable
Business Unit MFG/TECH OPERATIONS AL
Company/Legal Entity Grosswallstadt CV
Functional Area Technical Operations
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.