- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Frankfurt am Main
Job Purpose/ Role
Our Global "Request for Proposal" (RFP) team is part of the Global Distribution Management of Allianz Global Investors and persists out of three regional teams (EMEA, APAC and US). The RFP team has an important role during our business development processes as more and more potential investors request detailed information as part of the tendering process. The RFP team is in charge of answering these requests with high quality and in several languages and has to ensure that our proposals are adapted to the need of prospect clients.
Do you want to be part of this team? We are looking for a new team member who will support our RFP EMEA team in Frankfurt (part-time on 75%).
As a RFP Manager EMEA you will:
• Manage the entire RFP process from the reception to the submission of the final answer, in close cooperation with the relevant departments (e.g. sales, investment management, risk management, reporting, trading, compliance, etc
• Write customized, persuasive, and high quality responses to RFPs, meeting tight deadline
• Update qualitative parts of various databases of investment consultants and Standard RFIs
• Be in charge of the information management process (e.g. adding to and updating our RFP content management system and tending an array of statistics and standard information that serve as a basis for the answering of RFPs)
Key Requirements/ Skills
• University degree in business administration, economics or mathematics or have a comparable education
• Excellent project management skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet tight deadlines. In addition you have a strong attention to detail and are committed to excellence
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and content library software, preferably Qvidian.
• Ability to interact effectively across multiple cultures and at all levels of seniority
• You have very good written and verbal and communications skills and are fluent in English and German
As much as your professional skills, we value your personality. We are looking for a new team member with:
• A strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A proven intercultural expertise, a high sense of initiative and flexibility and you are service-oriented
• In addition you have a high degree of energy and ambition