- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For our energy client we are currently looking for a developer for clients Identity Management System (Sailpoint)
Volume onsite / remote: 30/ 20 hrs / week
Travel: Regular travel to locations UK and Germany
After clients split from partner company, our client has developed their own identity management solution based on Sailpoint IdentityIQ. The first phase with a focus on separation is being finalized and now the focus of the project is on-boarding of applications and processes which were not in the initial scope.
The implementation project is taking an agile DevOps approach with user stories, sprints, and frequent releases to achieve the highest level of flexibility due to the dependency with other projects.
- Define and document the integration architecture for Sailpoint IIQ with other systems, including
complex password and directory synchronization scenarios for on-premise and cloud environments
- Analyze epics and user stories, write technical designs
- Develop connectors, processes and other customizations for Sailpoint IIQ as well as unit tests for
the developed functions
- Enhance existing DevOps toolchain based on Sailpoint SSB, git, Jenkins and Ansible
- Participate in daily stand-ups to makes product development teams more productive and efficient
- Align with systems development and operations teams as well as testers
- Testing identity management solution which developed by DXC for client
- Experience with Sailpoint IIQ Identity Management solution
- Good knowledge of agile development methodologies/ SCRUM including relevant tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- DevOps automation skills
- Dedicated Team Player
- Strong initiative and willingness to change.
- Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work
- Experience with energy clients a plus
Michael Bailey Associates
T: +49 (0)211 5865 8000
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- ms project