- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
Responsible to: CEO
Responsible for: Head of eCommerce, Head of Sales, Head of Retail, Commercial Manager, International Business Manager, Trade and Retail Marketing Manager.
- This is an integral role as a key member of the Board, with responsibility leading and driving sales and marketing functions to achieve business development objects and growth aspirations, ensuring the Sales and Marketing teams meet their targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Form and execute sales and marketing strategies to maintain the Company?s competitive standing in the short, medium and long term, maintaining consistency with Company objectives and brands.
- Accurately reforecast future sales and create sales and marketing plans.
- Analyse pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights.
- Responsibility for maintaining margin and managing cost.
- Manage, motivate and develop the sales and marketing teams in line with Company policies and culture.
- Lead by example; empower, inspire, support and develop your managers and teams in delivering excellent customer services, value for money and embracing diversity.
- Create, set, monitor and be accountable for budgets and performance targets, ensuring managers align and set objectives that deliver the Company strategic plan.
- Seek out and form working relationships with major customers as well as effectively managing and growing existing accounts.
- Construct formal commercial agreements with customer, understanding the margin impact of overriders and rebate/discount agreements.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maximise sales income and deliver agreed sales targets across all areas of operation.
- Ensure all team members deliver excellent customer service to trade and individual customers.
- Take lead responsibility for all marketing and branding activities to maintain consistency and effectiveness.
- Monitor sales progress and exposure and the customer experience and deliver regular reports to the Board.
- Provide the Board with regular market commentary, highlighting any emerging risks or opportunities relating to sales activity.
- Ensure the efficient deployment of resources to achieve objectives.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficiency in affecting sales.
- Formulate productive and supportive internal working relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements relating to the relevant industries.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Retail Marketing.
- customer service
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.