- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Performance Manager (m/f/d)
Our Sales Performance Management department within Uniper Kraftwerke GmbH in Gelsenkirchen is looking for you !
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration.
This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy. Your Team
- Support Sales Management by identifying the right focus on target- markets / products / customers to grow our Engineering and Energy Services business
- Support our international sales team with accurate and meaningful analytics, reports and target lists.
- Help to establish a KPI – based performance culture throughout the organization
- Enable the business to set and follow-up the right sales priorities and hence to increase volume and conversion of opportunities into actual sales
- Act as a competent and assertive sparring partner to operational departments, sales teams and Engineering & Energy Services leadership team for performance management and dialogues
- Own forecast- and funnel- reporting processes
- Ensure alignment and coordination of sales activities by appropriate use of IT workflow support like CRM (MS Dynamics) and ERP (SAP)
- Conduct analysis of deviations and identifies root-causes, ensures corrective action is taken
- Degree in Controlling or Business Administration
- Several years of professional experience in Controlling or Sales Management
- High level of assertiveness and good communication skills in an international environment and the ability to effectively influence at all levels
- Strong customer and service-orientated mindset
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills and the ability to accurately present complex subjects
- Profound understanding of commercial drivers of the business
- Strategic planning skills are an asset
- Outstanding skills in Excel and/or Tableau
- Appreciation for cultural differences and diversity
- Fluency in English required; German and other languages appreciated Reference no:77250 Employment type:Permanent Working hours:Full or Part time Location:Gelsenkirchen, DE Job Level:Professional Share Get in touch If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons. We have extensive knowledge of global and regional energy markets with their different regulatory systems and market conditions. Uniper has the equipment, knowledge and skills to succeed as an established energy business.
We have various expertise in the construction, management and operation of large power plants, as well as in the optimisation and risk management of assets and contracts. At Uniper, people work with one common goal: The reliable supply of energy. Visit us here: uniper.energy
or follow us Uniper is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, belief or marital status. We actively promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
- business administration