- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Seeking Salesforce Consultants for Architect, Development or Administration for contract or contract-to-hire roles nationwide.
- Experience in Veeva or APEX is a huge plus!
- Functions as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs, and development of Salesforce.com applications, and tests and builds automation tools
- Owning all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications.
- Performing hands-on software development and testing.
- Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components; Developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms
- Experience with software development, and preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- Experience architecture designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com Mobile applications, e.g. Salesforce Touch or Salesforce 1, a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products a plus, e.g. Exact Target
- Experience developing AppExchange commercial applications a plus
- ms project
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.