- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Field: Human Resources
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN57637819_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
What you can expect
BASF uses SAP CRM as a central ticket and tracking tool and handles numerous HR processes. You will support our team Business Support with technical and application questions about the CRM system.
- Being responsible for the business processes within our CRM system you will develop solutions for further developments and optimizations.
- Offering In-house trainings on this topic is just as important as user support and the maintenance of internal organizational management.
- As an interface between the specialist department and IT, you will coordinate changes with our IT service provider.
What we expect
- You have completed your studies in Business Informatics or a related subject or you have successfully completed a similar apprenticeship.
- You have already gained experience in dealing with SAP Personnel Administration, SAP Organizational Management and with a CRM system.
- As you get to the bottom of things, you're not afraid of bits and bytes.
- You use your very good knowledge of German and English in a goal-oriented manner while communicating with our global business partners and customers of different hierarchical levels and keep cool even in difficult situations.
- In addition to your independent way of working and your commitment, you are particularly distinguished by your very good analytical skills which allow you to prepare complex understandings and summarize comprehensible.
- Please include your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date in your motivation letter.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.