- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Montreal Associates are looking for a strong SAP EH&S (Environment Health and Safety) consultant with strong GLM (Global Label Manager) experience to help our client on an S/4 HANA 1809 implementation close to Mannheim, Germany.
Location: Close to Mannheim, Germany
Duration: 12/2019 - extensions options
Languages: English, German is a +
- Evaluate and implement approved change requests in alignment with the global EHS/GLM systems/applications template and in close cooperation with the global IT support team based in Germany.
- Configure system/application enhancements within area of SAP support responsibility.
- Develop, maintain, and support product label template design and maintenance for GLM.
- Hands-on experience in SAP EHS/GLM - minimum of 3 years experience;
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong communication skills (writing and verbal);
- Cultural awareness;
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working;
- Leadership experience
If you are interested please send me your CV with the reference MLAR - EHS080719 or call.
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GmbH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.