- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Operations GmbH
Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) is offering first class material management solutions in the aftermarket business of the aviation industry. With
our global functional organisation spanning across ten different sites and locations worldwide, you will be part of a truly global family. Change is the
only constant at Satair. The aviation industry is an ever changing - and fast moving environment.
That calls for someone special - someone like you!
Welcome to the Satair family!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
As SAP Warehouse Management Functional Consultant (m/f/d) you will join a global IT/IS Team with primary locations in Hamburg and Copenhagen with its organizational base in the Satair digital organization.
The SAP Competence Centre consists of 9 consultants covering the full SAP platform.
You want to work in an international environment?
Consultancy services towards the business are your passion?
Come on board and join us now!
Tasks & accountabilities
What is your new challenge?
- You will deliver professional consulting and analysis processes in collaboration with the business within the Warehouse Management (WM) area
- You will act as functional expert within the SAP WM module to utilize more functionality within SAP
- You will manage projects and initiatives in terms of processes, methods, deadline and communication
- You will drive stakeholder management
- You will document, administrate and visualize solution design and change requests
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do you bring?
- You have a university degree in Information Technology, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- You have strong SAP Warehouse Management functional knowledge
- You have profound working experience within Europe as a consultant
- You have In-depth knowledge of best practices processes and within SAP
- Knowledge also in other SAP modules (PP, SD, MM or FI) is desired
- You show strong business analytical and consulting skills
- You show skills of solving concrete problems without losing focus on the end to end process
- English: Negotiation level
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You are willing to travel each month, mainly to Copenhagen (approx. 30 days of travel per year)