- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SCRUM Master/Agile Coach for Media new build in Munich
One of Germany's biggest names in media is assembling a team of heavy hitters to build an entirely new product launching towards the end of this year. They are actively hiring multiple SCRUM Masters to ensure a smooth delivery of this.
The international team (over 30 different nationalities) will be based out of Munich 4 days a week. They are particularly keen to speak to people with experience in large digital environments in the UK as they are aiming to put together a team on the same level as for example Sky, Virgin, BBC.
Your role will be based around:
- Building a high-performing team that is passionate about delivering a product with value and quality
- Enabling a team in working according to agile practises, continuously improving
- Recognising and solving roadblocks and opportunities for improvement
- Actively driving the agile way of working across the business
- Using data and KPIs to keep improving
For this we are looking for someone who:
- Lives and breathes Agile and has demonstrated experience as an Agile Coach and Scrum Master in digital teams
- Can adapt quickly to changing situations - this team is looking to disrupt!
- Is comfortable using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Knows the pitfalls of Agile and has learnt from mistakes
- Is eligible to work in Germany for an extended period of time
Location: Munich 4 days a week, remote 1 day
Duration: 6 months initial contract
Rates: 650-800GBP (incl. travel+accommodation) depending on experience
Please contact us on (see below) for more information and I will happily run you through the role in more detail.