- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education,qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Phorms Education, the Dieter Schwarz Foundation and the AIM Academy are working in cooperation to train Early Years Educators for future success and offer an attractive college for social pedagogy at our Erzieher Akademie.
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- you are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Master degree in English and a second subject which is recognized by the state of Germany or have completed the German 2nd State Exam.
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are fluent in English and have advanced German language skills
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care, retirement, a relocation allowance and support
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.