- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Companies, investors and government entities around the world turn to Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) when conventional approaches are not enough to make change and achieve results. Privately held since its founding in 1983, A&M is a leading global professional services firm that provides advisory, business performance improvement and turnaround management services. With over 3600 people across four continents, we deliver tangible results for corporates, boards, private equity firms, law firms and government agencies facing complex challenges. Our senior leaders, and their teams, help organizations transform operations, catapult growth and accelerate results through decisive action. Comprised of experienced operators, world-class consultants, former regulators and industry veterans, A&M leverages its restructuring heritage to turn change into a strategic business asset, manage risk and unlock value at every stage of growth.
Overview of the role
For our rapidly growing Corporate transformation team in Munich, Hamburg or Frankfurt we are looking to hire a
(Senior) Associate (m/f/d) - Finance Transformation and Working Capital
A&M is the firm to call when a Company needs a fundamental transformation, turnaround o
r operational restructuring. This might be at an enterprise level for deal-related transformation (post-merger integration or carve-outs) or within a function such as Finance, Commercial or Supply Chain. A&M is also the go to firm when a disruptive new venture needs to be set up quickly.
Overview of the role:
The successful candidate (m/f/d) will have all or some of the following experience:
- Contributing to diagnostic reviews of client’s financial strategies to transform business planning and utilise technology and/or shared services to reduce costs and deliver regulatory requirements
- Direct on-site delivery of working capital improvement and cash/liquidity programmes
- Providing input to working capital benchmarking projects including KPI identification & reporting
- Implementation planning including interim implementation roles and subsequent performance monitoring for clients to assist realisation of identified opportunities including key metrics
- Conducting Order to Cash (OTC), Purchase to Pay (PTP) and Forecast to Fulfil (FTF) process reviews
- Assisting clients by developing or challenging cash forecasts (in particular 13/17 week short term cash flow forecasts). Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Managing Directors in project execution and delivery
- Managing diverse and complex stakeholder groups
- Build strong, trusted, long term relationships with client in Germany and across Europe through the delivery of value-added client engagements
- Contribute to business development activities including the creation of client pitches and proposals to win new mandates Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required plus 3-7 years working capital or Finance Transformation experience gained at an accounting firm or specialist consulting firm
- Well-developed analytical skills combined with strong IT skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Native or fluent German and fluent English. Additional European languages of advantage
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Senior Talent Management Resourcer, Isabel Seidenabel, Ext. 0049 (69) 710 487 127.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
- ms project