- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €58,758.00 - €67,152.00 gross per year
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - Would you like to join an established SME on migrating a key product within the business? As a SaaS company, each product needs to be at the cutting edge. Therefore, as a Senior Java Developer, you will be involved in a total migration from monolith to a microservices architecture. As the team also transitions to a Test-Driven Development way of working the role will add several elements to your tech stack.
As a Senior Java Developer, you should have the following skills:
- 5+ years in Java 8-11
- Experience working in a microservice architecture
- Has deployed Docker containers with Kubernetes.
- Heavily experienced in a Cloud Vendor (AWS is what they use).
- Eager to learn and develop in the role. (More than just a job).
With a tech first approach absolutely championed here the Developers do get a reasonable amount of autonomy on their work. Each team has a Lead and the business tries to be as Agile as the tech culture. Lot's of learning, growth and challenges offered here at what only be described as a Berlin Start-Up success story.