- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SUMMARY Autonomous vehicles will drive millions of kilometers in the virtual world before the first driverless cars hit the road. ANSYS is building the software toolchain to demonstrate safety in the virtual world prior to commercial deployment. We invite you to join the team that will enable this disruptive technology. You will engage in large-scale software development activities while interacting with colleagues in small cross-functional teams. The Large-Scale Scrum working model ensures effective collaboration. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, Linux, continuous integration and continuous testing. Your code is clean, readable and well documented. As a skilled software expert your colleagues will rely on you to address common challenges as you deploy reliable, robust software to enable the autonomous revolution. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in an agile environment to develop the next-generation data management and analysis tools that will ensure effective execution and management of driving scenarios and exploitation of massive amounts of test data for development of automated driving technology.
- Collaborate to make the team contribution greater than the sum of the individual contributors.
- Participate in scrum meetings. Interact constructively with colleagues, providing constructive feedback and insight to support team goals.
- Propose and implement novel solutions, think “outside the box” and let your ideas be known MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience developing commercial software
- Experience developing scalable services using object-oriented languages such as Python, Java etc.
- Good understanding of web architecture, distributed systems, and web APIs PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with any NoSQL technologies such as graph databases, wide column stores, document stores etc.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Airflow, Spark etc CULTURE AND VALUES Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.