- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
At BioNTech you are responsible for the Engineering of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES). Hereby you willplay an importantrolein the landscape of our production systems and support us in becoming a global pioneer in the development of a completely new type of cancer immunotherapy using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Management of the MES roadmap including release planning andalignment of the release planning with the releases of connected systems
- Analysis of requirements from production and specification of solutions in MES in cooperation with external partners. Participation in test, release and deploy management
- Specification and implementation of interfaces to equipment on the shop floor andto other systems (ERP, LIMS)
- Design and planning of the production system in cooperation with external partners and internal departments
- Implementation of projects under cGMP pharmaceutical or GCLP requirements in the field of production automation and digitization What you have to offer.
- Completed scientific studies in chemistry, biology, physics, biotechnology, computer science, bioinformatics or comparable subject
- Experience in production planning and control projects, ideally MES integration in the biotech or pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with interfaces between systems according to ISA 95. Experience in working under cGMP or GCLP in the fields of life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or similar
- Experience with large automation projects in GMP environment
- Experience in partner management and cross functional teamwork. Quick perception and communication skills in heterogeneous teams as well as very good English and German skills