- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Valuation Expert
Senior Valuation Expert
Full time| Permanent| Essen
innogy SE is colorful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. We work towards creating a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth living in. As innogy we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive corporate culture that welcomes all people. We are convinced that differences enrich our company. These include among others differences in background, gender, life- and working style, talents, capabilities and constraints. Now all we need is you and your #PIONIERGEIST– because new ideas can set new wheels in motion .
As SeniorValuation Expertyou will be part of the valuation team of the Renewable Segment of innogy SE and will actively support new market entries (e.g. APAC), photovoltaic/wind projects as well as various M&A topics.
We offer the following tasks:
- Evaluating and analyzing of complex development and M&A projects of different technologies like wind onshore and offshore as well as photovoltaics in various countries
- Preparing, executing and steering of due diligence process
- Setting up, owning and updating of financial valuation models
- Leading internal approval processes and preparing Steering Committee presentations and Board papers as well as presenting these documents
- Counselling of management and functional units of the Renewables segment with respect to commercial questions
- Sourcing and challenging of valuation relevant information What you as Senior Valuation Expert ideally bring to the role:
- Excellent knowledge of capital market theory as well as first practical experiences in valuation-related topics in particular in DCF valuation and accounting (IFRS, HGB)
- Experience in target group-specific preparation and presentation of decision-relevant information
- Degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering, mathematical economics or similar degree programs with good or very good success
- Many years of professional valuation experience (e.g. respective internships)
- Critical attitude, which you bring to projects in a constructive and value-creating way, quality-oriented working style as well as strong analytical and communicative skills (verbal and written)
- Very good MS Office knowledge (in particular Excel)
- Fluent in English; German is preferable
- And last but not least fun at working in an international team and humor You can expect more than just an income:
innogy offers individual development opportunities, an open communication culture and a modern work environment. This includes mobile work, flexi-time as well as:
- Good and humorous team atmosphere, flexible working hours
- Very good environment for personal and professional development Please find our additional benefits here .
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Andre Erkens, Tel. +49-201-12-14658. Or are you already convinced that this is the next step in your career? If so, please register and apply online before 31/01/2020 as Senior Valuation Expert (ID 19771).
Job Segment: Engineer, Sustainability, Industrial Engineer, Engineering, Energy, Bilingual
- business administration