- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Garching bei München
What You'll DoService Sales Account Manager is a customer-facing role to own the overall success of Cisco’ service business in a geographic area, including management of account plan activities, generation of a balanced and healthy pipeline, forecast and achievement of bookings, contract profitability and client happiness.
The Service Sales Account Manager is expected to engage with the client at the highest C-levels to understand customer’s strategy, customer’s needs, and their business requirements so as to recommend appropriate Cisco service solutions.
The Service Sales Account Manager is expected to generate and close complex, digital groundbreaking deals.
In this job you will,
- Dedicatedly engage with the customer executives to sustain and build deep relationships to become a trusted advisor
- Identify customer business issues, challenges, care-abouts by which Cisco can improve, enhance or optimize.
- Communicate issues and solutions to executives in a way, which is thought-provoking and insightful.
- Present a comprehensive groundbreaking business case (includes a customer problem/challenge) describing how Cisco’s solutions align with the customer’s strategy and expected business outcomes;
- As needed, calculate the customer’s positive return on investment demonstrating the value of the Cisco’s proposed solution.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, variations in price, service of scope(SOW) and closing sales by dedication;
- Capture market and industry information
Who You'll Work WithYou will collaborate cross functionally (product sales, inside sales, channel, Architecture, delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust.
Who You Are
- BE or BE+
- At least 5years experience in service sales or software sales;
- Native in German and fluent in English.
- Experience in building partner interlocks and also communicating analysis and business outcomes in a concise and precise way
- Ability to oversee multiply related initiatives effectively by leading and demonstrating cross functional team and resources.
- Ability to influence decisions related to Cisco services and Cisco technologies across customers IT and Lines of business
- Detailed understanding of all back office systems used in support of the business, Partners with senior management to establish operational objectives and assignments;
- Knowledge of Cisco services offerings, software portfolio, data & analytics, security and industry trends (e.g. cloud)
- Ability to prepare Strategic Business Planning, Business & Financial Acumen and strong negotiation skills, presentation skills;
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.