- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain internal and external facing websites, computer-based training modules and mobile websites using the client?s internal .net templates and coding standards
- Development and support of websites utilizing server-side Classic ASP, VB.NET and C#.NET
- Conducts basic image manipulation using PhotoShop
- W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits and tests, and debugging
- Occasionally maintains existing eLearning projects in Lectora, Captivate, PowerPoint, Articulate, and Engage
- Able to take initiative without needing much direction
- Able to clearly articulate and document business requirements and communicate across multiple teams
- Passionate for technology development and innovation
- Familiar with UX / UI best practices
- Both a creative and a analytical problem solver
- An excellent communicator with key interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Interested in learning new skills and staying on top of emerging technologies, trends and best practices
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in web development (SharePoint exposure is a plus)
- A strong online portfolio with complex intranet sites, websites, mobile and computer based trainings (CBTs)
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.