- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Software Engineer - Electron Microscopy (m/w/d)
Job Nr.: 124035
Duration: 6 months
Contract or ANÜ
- develop next generation product software for electron microscopes
- take on - in close cooperation with different software teams and hardware experts
- control of complex component or the microscope for the "ZEN" software platform. "ZEN" sets new standards for cutting-edge research and inspires customers all around the world.
- ensure the smooth interaction of individual microscope components and integrate them into larger system workflows
- work on a state-of-the-art Client Server-architecture using latest software tools. Furthermore you will contribute to the creation of specifications, concepts, designs and the documentation
- contribute as a part of one of the international teams of experts to the success of the products
- a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, physics or a similar education
- deep knowledge in Object Oriented software development using C#/.Net, WPF, C++, multi-threading, Visual Studio
- preferably experience with creating software products for complex instruments (like microscopes, measuring or medical devices) as well as know-how in integrating them into a multi-tier software architecture
- preferably first experience in commercial software projects
- the attitude to become a successful team player based on your organized, analytic and independent way of working
- excellent written and oral skills in English, knowledge of the German language is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send me an E-Mail with your latest CV in Word format.
I'm looking forward to receive your application.
Tel: (see below)
E-Mail: (see below)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.