- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Software Engineer - Service Center for Electron Microscopy (m/w/d)
Job Nr.: 124036
Duration: 6 months
Contract or ANÜ
- Develop next-generation service software for electron microscopes in a small SW team in close cooperation with the service team and the hardware development department
- Implement user interface modules for an IOT application for device monitoring
- Develop algorithms for the evaluation of time series which can be used for predictive maintenance
- Work on a state-of-the-art Client Server-architecture using latest software tools. Furthermore, you will contribute to the creation of specifications, concepts, designs and the documentation
- Contribute as a part of one of the international teams of experts to the success of the products
- A bachelor or master's degree in computer science, physics or a similar education
- Proven experience in the implementation of component-based user interfaces with Angular and Typescript. Ideally you also have experience with Electron
- A good understanding of data-driven web applications. Ideally also worked with SignalR and Reactive Extensions (rxjs)
- The ability to a adapt to existing code and given design
- The attitude to become a successful team player based on your organized, analytic and independent way of working
- Excellent written and oral skills in English or German
If you are interested in this position, please send me an E-Mail with your latest CV in Word format.
I'm looking forward to receive your application.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.