- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Solution & Innovation Manager (f/m/d)
Performers and pioneers in the IT field watch out!
Join us as a pioneer in professional SAP development and let the itelligence spirit inspire you! As part of the NTT Data Group, we specialize in value-added SAP solutions for our global customers.
Would you like to take the next step in your career and be part of our highly qualified team of more than 8,000 specialists in 25 countries?
Then you should design innovative projects with us and accompany our customers on their way to digital transformation as a long-term partner in the age of S/4HANA!
for our locations Berlin, Bielefeld, Dortmund, Göttingen, Heidelberg, Hamburg, Jena, Köln, München, Oldenburg, Pforzheim or Stuttgart.
That's what makes the itelligence spirit special:
- Team-oriented corporate culture, characterized by flat hierarchies
- Individually tailored training including a mentoring program
- Sustainable career development in a growth-oriented technology environment with a business focus on SAP full service Do you love challenges?
You will be a part of the Global Field Consulting (GFC) Team that drives projects and initiatives to improve our consulting business aiming at increasing consulting quality, streamlining approaches across countries and developing consultants in their respective fields.
Utilizing the broad understanding of SAP functionality and the cross-functional integration aspects, the Solution & Innovation manager will collaborate with the Client Engagement manager to develop innovative solution roadmaps with the assigned Global Accounts and to become trusted advisor to the customer.
- Design of solution roadmap together with the Presales team
- Generation of follow on business through existing client relationships
- Trusted advisor to the project team (itelligence and customer)
- Support Project and Program management in managing customer expectation
- Responsible for quality control in delivery projects such as the review of existing solutions or utilizing the trusted advisor position with the customer Convince us with your potential
- Extensive SAP Solution Expertise (across multiple modules)
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Business strategy & issue awareness from executive perspective
- Commercial drive
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to motivate people
- Ability to deal with stress and pressure
- Willingness to travel for 100%
- Fluent in English orally and in writing; and preferably other languages Do you still have questions?
We look forward to receiving your online application including your desired location, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Tel.: +49 (0) 521 / 914 48 - 414
Apply now! We are convinced that diversity is essential for a strong innovative company like itelligence, so we would like to infect as many different people as possible with our spirit.
We Transform. Trust into Value
Zurück zur Übersicht Stellenanzeige drucken Initiativ bewerben
- human resources
- ms project
- quality control