- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
stenon offers the world’s first real-time soil analysis solution for agriculture.
With our IoT solution consisting of intelligent sensor fusion, artificial intelligence and data analysis, we are solving a major and global problem in agriculture and society. We provide the necessary data for cultivation optimization that is currently not economically accessible and thus create extreme values for farmers.
- Create, manage and improve our inventory system for raw materials, works in progress and finished goods
- Collaborate with Sales, Production and R&D on material demand and inventory planning
- Handle the operational purchasing of mechanical and electronic parts and sub-assemblies with our suppliers in Germany, Europe and China
- Collaborate with QA and Production on claim management
- Support vendor management, assessment and selection
- Create, manage and improve our material inbound logistics and warehousing infrastructure
You will be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years working experience in international supply chain management and/ or technical purchasing in a hardware manufacturing environment
- Know how to find, assess and qualify suppliers
- Have a solid understanding of technical requirements and can translate those into required action
- Are fluent in English and German (min. C1)
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Have the ability to track and report key performance measures, consolidate data, and present results to leadership
- Are a team player
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience with implementing ERP-solutions
- Know how to assess market access criteria and related product and distribution compliance requirements
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented and visionary colleagues
- 26 days of vacation
- Monthly BVG Ticket
- Occasionally free vegetables from our fields
- Coffee, tea, snacks and Friday drinks!
What it's like to work at stenon?
We are on a mission to make soil data accessible in real-time and thus changing the way farmers are able to cultivate their land. To archive this we put our customers first and try to deeply understand the challenges they have. This will allow us to build the best possible products. We value transparency and honesty to become as performant as possible. With an open, yet always constructive feedback culture we learn from each other and improve constantly.
We have high standards and reward performance, but at the same time we want to work with positive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.