- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Grünenthal, we create a brighter future for our patients - worldwide. With us, let your passion and ideas flow and drive innovation to improve our patients' lives.
With us, challenges become opportunities and your passion and ideas can shine.
Have a look at the fulfilling work on offer: Let your talent flourish:
- You independently design, perform and conduct key in vitro omics studies to understand disease biology, elucidate mechanisms of action of drugs at the molecular and cellular level, and support target identification/validation activities.
- You integrate omics data to determine their relevance for pain signaling, and keep track of the state of the art omics tools and data bases.
- You are responsible to explore, develop and implement new methodologies, assays and technologies and identify creative solutions to overcome current limitations in systems biology.
- You contribute to the resource planning, prioritization of activities and their state of the art execution in the lab.
- You have a PhD in life-science (e.g. biology, biochemistry) and extensive laboratory research experience.
- You are experienced in mammalian cell culture including primary cells, and their manipulation using gene editing and pharmacological treatments.
- You master state-of-the-art molecular techniques including: advanced cloning, nucleic acid purification, PCR-based assays, viral preparation and purification, NGS library preparations, as well as peptide and protein techniques.
- You have deep experience in developing, deploying and utilizing innovative proteomics techniques to characterize complex proteomes.
- You have a detailed understanding of omics-, especially proteomics-related bioinformatics and associated software packages.
- Experience in handling biological specimens is a plus, and a proven track record of assay development and validation beneficial.
- You have fluent business English language skills in speaking and writing; German language skills are beneficial.
- You have broad international & intercultural working experiences.