- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Vaihingen an der Enz
Job DescriptionFor years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit "Automated Driving" we shape the future of driving. Together with our partner Daimler we are working in the alliance “Urban Mobility Automation” on a system solution of driverless automobile in the urban environment. We are creating the algorithms of highly and fully automated driving in the urban environment (Level 4/5). We will launch a system which will revolutionize the urban traffic of the future.
A holistic and positive attitude towards people forms our basis of working together. Our management culture therefore orients itself towards our employees' strengths and potentials. A good cooperation and fun are our top priority.
- You design the future tool chain for the optimization and automation of system and software development processes for highly automated urban driving.
- In a cross-company joint project, you work together with colleagues at our locations in Stuttgart-Vaihingen and Sunnyvale, USA.
- The tools and scripts you develop are being integrated into our IBM CLM and Atlassian application environment.
- Personality: You think analytically and holistically and are used to work in agile and collaborative environments.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have many years of programming experience (Java, C#, Python, etc.) and you are also experienced in web frontend development. Furthermore you have broad knowledge of IBM CLM, Atlassian tools and Jenkins as well as Linux and Windows.
- Languages: Your English is fluent.
- Education: You completed your diploma/master´s degree in computer science or similar.
Additional InformationApply now in just 3 minutes!
It is possible to work from home and part-time. Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Marvin Max (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Robert Koerdt (Functional Department)
+49 160 9087 8069
Company DescriptionDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!