- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHING, GERMANY
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an UAS Communication Chain Architect (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “UAS Architecture & Integration”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Leads the UAS Communication Chain Architecture by:
- Coordinates the interactions with the other functional chains and UAS Segments regarding the Communication Chains design
- Is responsible for the contribution of all aircraft architects and all RPA design synthesis disciplines and for providing support to Chief Overall RPAS Architect Communication
- Coordinates Communication Chain Design activities and alignment of Communication relevant design synthesis disciplines
- Coordinates Consolidation of Link Budgets, Design Criteria and Overall Communication Performances
- Coordinates consolidation and administration of Communication Equipment List
- Generate Overall Design Data for Communication Chain
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Educated to a degree in electrical and/or communication engineering or similar
- Experience in working in an engineering environment
- Knowledge in technical leading a team
- Highly engaged and target oriented
- Great Team Spirit expected
- Fluent in English, other languages an advantage