- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Data Science, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Public
Are you driven by creating a fantastic user experience? By producing a product that people love to interact with? Do you care deeply about making the web a more accessible place? Does semantic HTML mean something to you? Are you enjoying the cascade, rather than being afraid of it? Then we should definitely talk!
What you'll do:
- Create an amazing experience for millions of users.
- Take part in the entire product development cycle in cross-functional initiative teams.
- Support discovering and defining product improvements through your engagement in ideation.
- Spread your knowledge about semantic, high performance HTML and CSS to our Frontend Engineers.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
- Be an ambassador for consistency, usability and accessibility of our product's interface.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, techniques and libraries.
- Optimize our code for various browsers and connection speeds.
Our Technology Stack:
- CSS Modules
- Twig / Melody as the template engine
- Webpack / Node.js / Yarn for tooling and building our Hotel Search
What you'll need:
- You seek to constantly learn and improve - we will help by providing external and internal trainings.
- An academic degree in the field of IT or relevant experience with.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with people.
- You are an advocate for a great user experience.
- You are passionate about details.
- An interest in design systems and interface design.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com