- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a UX-/UI Designer (m/f/d) . In this position you will work closely with the design team to create a strong cohesive visual identity across all digital products.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create both highly functional and elegant designs for our websites, apps and emails across all devices
- Create customer journeys, flowcharts, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Work closely with the design team throughout the entire design process: research, benchmarking, concept, design, prototyping, specifications, guidelines and testing
- Use a customer-centric approach to create simple solutions to complicated problems that delight the user
- Follow UX/UI best practices
- Always design mobile first
- Be aware of UX and UI trends, how they are implemented, and how we can continuously improve our customer experience
- Push boundaries within creativity and challenge established thinking
- Work closely with our internal product teams to ensure a smooth transition from requirements to solution
- Work closely with our internal development teams to ensure a smooth transition from solution to implementation
- Work in a fast paced environment, taking on multiple tasks with a quick turn around You come with:
- Design Education at Degree level
- 2+ years of UX/UI design within eCommerce
- A genuine passion for digital design
- Clean, simple and elegant natural design style
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Sketch and InVision, essential
- Adobe creative suite, principal and keynote, a plus
- Strong team player who shows initiative
- Fluent in English; international work experience and additional languages, a plus
- A positive, solution driven attitude
- Strong communication skills We offer:
- A truly exciting design position across all digital products. Possibility to work with some of the best digital designers in the field and to shape the eCommerce industry through your work.
- An open-minded tech organization with a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. Great colleagues, Friday parties and team events are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out.
- Great potential for personal development. Continuous mentoring, budget for conferences and access to e-learning portals.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- Westwing shopping discount, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, gym discount, great IT equipment, free beverages and beer, diverse sports offerings.
- Possibility to choose your own work equipment and tools. Choose the computer, accessories, editors and tools which make you the most comfortable.