- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Sponsorhip and Conferences team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: August 2019
Duration: minimum 12 months
The communication function ensures a trusted and timely dialogue with internal and external stakeholders of the Airbus Group, its divisions and subsidiaries. The function is constantly evolving to set new standards in product and corporate communication to drive the company strategy, nurture partnerships and build a strong brand reputation around the world.
As working student you support the RBSC team with daily activities linked to the role of managing Sponsorship and Conferences
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- Support end-to-end process for sponsorship projects
- Onsite support for sponsorship project activation (Conferences, events)
- Support on planning management for all activities handled by team (shared visual management)
- Support in leveraging the sponsorship projects internally and externally (content creation and coordination with editorial team)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- You are an enrolled full time student within Communications, Media, Business Administration, Cultural Sciences or similar field of study
- You are used to working with MS-Office tools and ideally also know G-Suite
- You have strong organisational skills
- You speak fluent English and have advanced German skills. Any other language skills are a plus.
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.