- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Airbus Events and Exhibitions team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6-12 months
As working student you support the department to the Work Package "Exhibition and Event" Analytics.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- support development of a concept to optimize exhibition reporting within Airbus
- support development and continuous improvement of questionnaires to document and evaluate exhibition presence of Airbus and relevant competitors
- support analysis of Event and Exhibition Survey Reports
- active member of the Comms Performance Management Network
- support the Definition and tracking of KPI's related to events and exhibitions
- support the yearly exhibition planning
- further projects as required
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- You are an enrolled full time student within Communications, Marketing, Arts, Social Media, Business Administration or similar field of study
- You are used to working with MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You speak English to negotiation level and it is a plus if you speak German and/or French as well
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.